 Adventurers / 922
Re: musuem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:07:18 GMT

I've thought of it.  But started a small home in the theme of ancient
ruins for the moment.  We have minifig representations of us (who
doesn't) inside our ideal ruinish home complete with fireplace amongst
the hieroglyphs.  I should work on it more and post pics.  I'd love to
see what others come up with.

Xandria

--
This message was created entirely hands-free with Dragon
NaturallySpeaking software.

To learn more, please contact me.