 Adventurers / 889
Re: Remember me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 16:08:53 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
What is going on around
here?  Last time I was here the Lego rep was stirring waves, and Huw posted
the "forbidden pics".

Hehe... Well the 'lego rep', Brad Justus, has posted two or three times since,
with big news each time. His last post is here:
http://www.lugnet.com/lego/?n=9

Well that is big news indeed! I can't wait to hear more about that.

Huw's pics were taken off, I believe, but they're back now because the sets
are out!

And no one died? ;-)

The Dino sets are amazing. Lindsay posted a few close-ups of the amazing Femme
Fatale that appears in one of them (but they're gone now :-( ).

Are all of the dino sets available now through S&H?