 Adventurers / 888
Re: Remember me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 21:17:30 GMT

Mostly everyone was waiting for the new Adventurers - I have yet to see them
in stores.  Since they still weren't in my gaming plans, and I had mostly been
sticking to Pirates and have added Castles (all I really need is one big
castle, some forest stuff, and lots and lots of minifigs - 300 and rising).
I'll be waiting for the big blow-out sales two years from now on the new
Adventurers in any case, so I'm a slow-motion collector.

But then the big after-Christmas sales hit, and I'm swimming in Ninja and
Adventurers.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them all (everyone else
bought scads, so they have little resale value at the moment), but I'm a
notorious packrat.  Nothing like watching The Mummy and then walking into a 70%
off sale of desert Adventurers!

Bruce

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
Hiya Bruce!  I was hoping you were still around.=)  How are things?  I am glad
to be back.  I missed civilization a lot this time.  Twin boys will do that to
you in Guinea, Sierra Leone, Bangladesh, and Ceylon!  What is going on around
here?  Last time I was here the Lego rep was stirring waves, and Huw posted
the "forbidden pics".

Cheers,
Mark L

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
You know, I forgot entirely about you going out into the field!  I was
wondering what the heck happened to you.  Welcome back!

Bruce