 Adventurers / 827
Re: New Set Availability at US S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 04:06:53 GMT

Grumble...sent that before I meant to...gotta try to cancel...

Mr L F Braun wrote:

...And I got my Island Hopper and All-Terrain Trapper sets today!  They're
rather neat.

Cool!

I see you answered my recent question...

What's even better?  There's now a Femme Fatale character--an evil *female*
sidekick to the Baron!  I have a shot of her here:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/femmefatale.jpg

She looks great!  I agree that this is one of the better female minifigs TLC
has made.  Between her and Princess Storm I expect much hinder to be kicked in LEGOland...

Gotta get that set...

I took some pictures of the dinosaurs:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/dino1.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/dino2.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/dino3.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/dino4.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/dino5.jpg

OK, I've got some questions...are the upper body and lower body separatable
without, say, using a screwdriver?  Can you swap to get a grey/grey
triceratops and a brown/"butterscotch" stegosaurus?  Is that orangey-brown
color orange or the color they used for the Kaadus in the Gungan Patrol?  It
looks like the head on the Triceratops uses the same connection as the
crocodile/dragon heads, is that true?  Can you make a dracoceratops?

Studs on the back, woo!  Dino Riders, here I come...

These are awesome!  Thanks for sharing them with us.  I hope they start
arriving in stores soon...but then again I might just break down and order
that trapper from S@H...

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m