 Adventurers / 826
Re: New Characters for Dino Island?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:57:32 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:

I've been destroying my eyes peering at the tiny pictures of the DI sets that
are available at brickset, trying to make out details of what's in each set...
it looks like the villains this time are Baron von Barron, Rudo Villano, and a
third that I can't make out anything on...but it *doesn't* look like any of
the existing 'figs.  This new 'fig seems to be in the All-Terrain Trapper and
the Dino Research Compound...

I know some of you folks have gotten a few of the new sets...do they have a
new catalog in them?  Can any details be made out?

Ack, see my post of 11.07pm--I have a close-up .jpg of this "third minifig."  It's a
"she," and what a she it is!

best

Lindsay

PS:  Some awful disaster seems to have befallen Harry Cane.  He's in *none* of the
new sets--although the barge guy from River Expedition is in several.