 Adventurers / 770
Re: WW/Adv. cross-over (and a Tommy-Gun)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:12:35 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

This is interesting--I hadn't thought of using the tile for the drum;
I've used a 2x2 round plate.  However, I use a variation on that design
for WWI biplane machine guns:

1.-put down two 1x1 top-clip tiles on top of the upper wing, so that the
clips will hold two WW rifles pointing to the front of the aircraft.

2.-Take two more top-clip tiles, flip them over, and attach them to the
barrels at the point closest to the trigger of the gun.

3.-Finally, attach a 2x2 round plate in black, dkgrey, or grey
upside-down onto those upper clip tiles, with the "overhang" towards the
rear so that it covers the weapon's mechanism segment.

...and Voila!  instant double-barrel machineguns for your biplanes.

Beautiful!

Thanks,
Franklin