 Adventurers / 763
    Palm tree leaves —Chris Maddison
   I recently got an Adventurers set (the first one I've got) and it had a palm tree. Now, I used to collect Pirate Legos with a passion, and I noticed that the leaves on the palm trees were larger in the pirate days. These leaves were little bity (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Palm tree leaves —Frank Filz
    Xcalabur wrote in message ... (...) palm (...) that (...) The smaller palm lead dates back at least as far as the Islanders (6278 has both sizes of leaves). Frank (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)