 Adventurers / 764
Re: Palm tree leaves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:15:49 GMT

Xcalabur wrote in message ...
I recently got an Adventurers set (the first one I've got)  and it had a • palm
tree.  Now, I used to collect Pirate Legos with a passion, and I noticed • that
the leaves on the palm trees were larger in the pirate days.  These leaves
were little bity things!  Has this been this way a while?

The smaller palm lead dates back at least as far as the Islanders (6278 has
both sizes of leaves).

Frank