 Adventurers / 748
    Adventres Dino Island set on eBay (how?!?!) —Mark Herzberg
   This is not my auction, and I hope this is the proper newsgroup to put it in, but an Adventurers Dino Island set some how made it onto eBay. It is 5904 Gyro Copter. Simply do a search at www.ebay.com for "5904". (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Adventres Dino Island set on eBay (how?!?!) —Eric Joslin
     (...) I have to say this sets off my scam-O-meter, bsaed not only on the relative likelihood of the seller having an unreleased set, but also on the seller's desire to only take cash. eric (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

         Re: Adventres Dino Island set on eBay (how?!?!) —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
     (...) Gyro (...) As an European it doesn't set off my scam-o-meter. If you were to send me a check it would cost me $8 to turn it into Danish kroners. The other alternative is for the seller only to accept checks made out in Gylden (the Dutch (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Adventres Dino Island set on eBay (how?!?!) —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) This set is part of a supermarket promotion here in the Netherlands. At the expense of about 12-13 dollars, you were able to buy one small set for only 1$ instead of 3$. There were also two Castle sets and I think one Town set. I picked one up (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers)