 Adventurers / 748
747  |  749
Subject:
Adventres Dino Island set on eBay (how?!?!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 08:21:19 GMT

This is not my auction, and I hope this is the proper newsgroup to put it in,
but an Adventurers Dino Island set some how made it onto eBay. It is 5904 Gyro
Copter. Simply do a search at www.ebay.com for "5904".