 Adventurers / 703
    Re: Research Glider —Frank Filz
    Kevin Knoot wrote in message ... (...) etoys (...) Hm, is that a red Star Wars engine in there? If so, I think it would be the first use of the SW engine outside the SW theme. Nice set, brown 2x2x3 steep slope, several foliage pieces, looks like a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Research Glider —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   (...) To me it looks more like a couple of red 1x2x1.3 "bricks" with curve and plate extension. A kepi would be very nice indeed, but I think it's an army cap. Looks like a 2x2 round tile on top of the "rock". Christian (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Research Glider —Frank Filz
   (...) Just built the set last night (got my shipment from S@H with all the Dino sets). The engine does indeed use 1x2x1.3 bricks with curve and plate extension. The hat is a brown kepi. The minifig is also pretty nice, a Timmyish face, but the fig (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.adventurers)