 Adventurers / 61
60  |  62
Subject:
A lot of great ideas from Christian on future subthemes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 21:32:01 GMT

Hey Everyone,
   One of our fellow Adventurer fans has a site that I can't plug enough.
Among other things he has a section devoted to possible future subthemes for
the line. His presentation and ideas are superb so go check it out at:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Future.html
It really is worthwhile to stick around and look at the rest of his site too.
If you drop in and like it post him a message on this board to thank him for
his efforts and to drum up interest from other like-minded collectors.  I hate
to sound like a commercial but his sight really is great.

Also I was wondering if anyone had scans of the comics from Mania that pertain
to the Adventurers theme.  I think there are probably about four or five of
them that do.  If anyone does please let me know.  This could really help me
out and I would make it worth your while, hint hint.