 Adventurers / 582
581  |  583
Subject:
Dino Island Issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 00:53:48 GMT

Hi, all! I have some issues that I would like to bring up.
First would be the colour of the dino's feet, consider:
in 5987, the stegosaurus has orange feet
in 5955, the stegosaurus has white feet, the triceratops has orange feet
in 5975, the tricaratops has white feet.
Does this mean that the feet are removable, or could they be made out of
ordinary blocks?
Second would be in set 5955, how many figs are there? I see Baron, and Rudy,
but beside the stream, in front of the rocks, who's that? Is it even a minifig?
It looks like a head with a hat on? It could be Sam Sinister, in a different
outfit (wouldn't that be cool!).
If anybody has any ideas on the dino legs, or the minifig, I'd like to hear
them, as i'm sure the rest of you would.

K@RL M@RTINSON