 Adventurers / 571
    Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!! —Craig Hamilton
   (...) i must agree, mark! while the y2k castle sets get less exciting to me the more i look at them, these dino island sets are the cream of the crap! i really love the quarter circle type green baseplates, but it is odd that there are no palm trees (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!! —Kevin Knoot
   (...) apparently (...) dinos, (...) I love the rusty corrugated metal roof pieces, and the planes look great, but why are Harry and the professor sitting in the engines on the blue one? Eh, adding a cockpit will be no biggie. Kevin (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!! —Craig Hamilton
   (...) they're keepin' their butts warm! it get chilly on dino-island! later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)