 Adventurers / 508
    Dino Transport Truck —Daniel van der Graaf
   Hello Adventures, This is my first post to LUGNET. The Adventures line is just great for story telling and play adventures. I am really excited about the up coming Adventurers release. I think the "Land Lost in Time" theme could be really ripe for (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Dino Transport Truck —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) Hi, Dan and welcome to the group! (...) The storyline sounds great. Do you have a web page? If you have already designed your special trucks, let us know what the designs look like. I look forward to more info on your Molobekebe adventure. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)