 Adventurers / 497
    Pontoon Plane revisited —Hao-yang Wang
   Take a look at the picture of Vickers Vedette, a pontton plane designed in 1920's: (URL). Now take another look at 5925 Pontoon Plane. Does its design look more reasonable now? (When I got my 5925, I put its engines backward to make it a pusher (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Pontoon Plane revisited —Paul Davidson
   Aha, it looks as if the fuselage itself is a third pontoon, and supposed to be in the water. :) Does this mean Joseph has to re-evaluate his assessment? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Pontoon Plane revisited —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) Hey, good point about the body of the plane functioning as a pontoon. I did overlook that possibility (though I'm still not too crazy about the pontoon plane set). I don't remember if I already mentioned this, but simply including a couple of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)