 Adventurers / 442
  Re: Tricerablock's horns

Since I'm pretty new to lugnet.com here, I should take this opportunity to ask about some acronyms I keep seeing -- BURP, SPUD, and POOP. My best guesses so far are Big Ugly Retarded Piece and Some Pretty Ugly Dude. :) Oh yeah, and someone also (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Tricerablock's horns

(...) SPUD, POOP (URL) "Big Ugly Rock Piece" Ben G. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)