 Adventurers / 44
  Set 2995 (Re: 4x2ReVu: 5909)

(...) hey, i never even knew about the 2995 (it does look quite nice). (URL) for the scan, lugnet.) can it be purchased separately from shop at home (or does it have to come bundled up with the other sets)? ..joseph g (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  2995 at S@H (Re: Set 2995)

(...) Sorry to answer my own post, but I just called shop at home and this set CAN be purchased separately (price was $6.75). ..joseph g (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)