 Adventurers / 44
43  |  45
Subject:
Set 2995 (Re: 4x2ReVu: 5909)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 14:18:53 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
My favorite cars:
1) 2995 is just awesome
2) 5948/5909/2978 is very cool
3) 5919/5919/3722 is odd looking but I think the idea works
BTW I think the 5978 looked good in the catalog, but when I
got it home it really sucked

hey, i never even knew about the 2995 (it does look quite nice).
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2995
(thanks for the scan, lugnet.)

can it be purchased separately from shop at home (or does it have to come
bundled up with the other sets)?

..joseph g