 Adventurers / 410
  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) ...behold in awe the fierce battle between Tyrannosaurus Brix and Legosaurus! (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) Fellow Adventurers beware! Craig is going to have a field day with these new dinosaurs. But while he is having fun I will toss my own in for your approval. How about the frightful Tricerablocks? Mark L (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) good morning, mark ~ actually, i've been having a field day with lego dinosaurs for quite a while now.... they are quite large enough to made out of brricks and pieces you know... yes, "jur-abs-ic park" will be the next themed addition to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) my (...) I can't wait to see them Craig. No matter what TLG thinks up you already have it! I think they have a spy cam in your house and that's where they get their ideas. Now if they would just match your level of quality and variety. By the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) my (...) I can't wait to see them Craig. No matter what TLG thinks up you already have it! I think they have a spy cam in your house and that's where they get their ideas. Now if they would just match your level of quality and variety. By the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) Craig, What's your web site's address? I can't find it mentioned anywhere (am I looking with my eyes closed? - more than likely) and a couple of other sites I've been to with links to yours did not work. Thanks Pete Callaway (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) Hey Pete, I'm not Craig but I am a huge fan of his with the web site on my favorites list. Here's the address: (URL) it! Mark L (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) thanks mark. my site's server/ publisher was down yeterday for some reason.... >:-( also, pete, craigo lego is clsotw #155 ~oct. 24-30. i'm _still_ "wow"-ed by that! there will be adventurer type things in the next update. i have a few (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) Oooo...oooh!!! :o Time to get out the old hobby tools-of-the-trade, dust off the airbrush and shake up all the old paint jars. That's unbelievable!! I've seen some customising before, but this takes it to a whole new level!!! Thanks Mark, and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) I told you Craig's site was the bomb. We want the adventurer update Craig! Cheers, Mark L (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)