 Adventurers / 343
    Now I'm really whining (Re: 4x2ReVu: 5938 Oasis Ambush) —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) WAYY off topic here, but i'm gathering fostercare statistics for a special committee that answers to my state's governor. the committee contacts me two or three times a week with more requests. i REALLY need a lego break but when i get home my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Now I'm really whining (Re: 4x2ReVu: 5938 Oasis Ambush) —Mark Lindsey
   (...) There's good karma in pleasing the wife. Keep up the great posts! Mark L (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)