 Adventurers / 331
    Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I rather enjoyed Romancing the Stone. It's follow up, Jewel of the Nile, sucked, but I have to blame that on the original writer dieing. Bruce (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

        Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List —Mark Lindsey
   (...) OK, we'll have to chalk that one up to difference of opinion:) I get to like the Phantom, you get to like RTS. Thanks for reminding me of Jewel of the Nile. I think it would be in the #4 spot on the all dung heap list. Mark L (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)