 Adventurers / 33
Re: 4x2ReVu: 5909 Treasure Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 19:56:22 GMT

In lugnet.reviews, Joseph Gonzalez writes:

The two main models of the set are a biplane and a car.  The car is the
standard Adventurer car (two-seater with an open cargo box located behind the
seats) with the interesting additions of a trailer hitch and a passenger-side
sideboard with two rifles mounted on it.  The biplane is a bit larger than the
5928 model with a tan body and white wings.  The different aspects of this
set's biplane include engine bay doors, a mountable movie camera, and the • plane
allows for a 3x4 cargo box to be loaded just in front of the plane's wheels.
Rifles are mounted just below the upper wings to protect precious artifacts.
In case you've noticed that the engine doors and tail are decorated with
decals, these are actually stickers so they're optional to attach.

I think it is time for an informal poll of what everyone's favorite aircraft
from this line really is.  There are seven aircraft by my count and here is
how I rank them with 7 being lowest and 1 being highest:
7)Shell exclusive mini-plane
6)Kabaya exclusive Plane of Hurrykain
5)Hot Air Balloon from the 5988 set
4)Pontoon Plane
3)Bi-wing Baron Plane
2)Larger White Bi-wing with the 5909 set
1)Expedition Balloon from set 5956

By the way what is everyones' favorite car or truck?

LMK Mark Lindsey