 Adventurers / 320
    Kenny from South Park joins Adventurers line? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   If you'll go over to the Castle area, they are discussing a scan of a couple of new Castles figures. Included is an obvious Arctic-clad adventurer. Bruce (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Kenny from South Park joins Adventurers line? —Craig Hamilton
   (...) well, that knight should stay busy defending the lady's honour with as often as she's already been refered to as something of a hootchie... isn't that an x-treme team head/ face in the kenny parka? could it be that the comng arctic theme is (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Kenny from South Park joins Adventurers line? —Jeff Stembel
     (...) As I said earlier, it looks like we will be getting "Arctic Adventures, not "Arctic Adventurers". :) Jeff "There's no pleasing some people." (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Kenny from South Park joins Adventurers line? —Mark Lindsey
   (...) Oh my god I am not even breathing anymore. You are absolutely right about it. Here I thought they were actually going to do it, and all this time it has been some super-weak attempt to capitalize on lame ESPN 2 X-game hype. My God this SUCKS! (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)