 Adventurers / 328
Re: Kenny from South Park joins Adventurers line?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:03:04 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Craig Hamilton writes:
isn't that an
x-treme team head/ face in the kenny parka? could it be that the comng arctic
theme is for x-treme rather than adventurers? (insert worried marge simpson
groan)

later ~ craig

Oh my god I am not even breathing anymore.  You are absolutely right about
it.  Here I thought they were actually going to do it, and all this time it
has been some super-weak attempt to capitalize on lame ESPN 2 X-game hype.  My
God this SUCKS!  Few times in my LEGO life have I been as disappointed.  I
think this will go down as a truly black day in my collecting career.  All I
have to be excited about is some pink and purple plates at McDonalds and a
figure to turn into Kenny.  Today sucks.   I am usually upbeat in my posts but
this is terrible.

Mark L