 Adventurers / 2314
    Rolls Royce Silver Ghost: Barron von Barron's new ride —Timothy Gould
   (2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Christian seems to have had a strong influence on me lately. First the Qantas Avro and now a new car. Comments welcome. Tim (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Rolls Royce Silver Ghost: Barron von Barron's new ride —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Cool and compact. Nice use of the dino tail piece and nice odd widths here and there as well. Glad you didn't use the 5 wide adventurers car seats piece. It is a nice piece, but I prefer creative alternatives. Jonathan (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Rolls Royce Silver Ghost: Barron von Barron's new ride —Timothy Gould
   (...) Thanks but the dino tail idea isn;'t mine. I copied it from (URL) Weissenburg>. (...) There's only so much in-theme I'm willing to go ;) Tim (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)