 Adventurers / 2316
Re: Rolls Royce Silver Ghost: Barron von Barron's new ride
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 18:20:46 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   In lugnet.adventurers, Timothy Gould wrote:

BS

Flickr

Christian seems to have had a strong influence on me lately. First the Qantas Avro and now a new car. Comments welcome.

Tim

Cool and compact. Nice use of the dino tail piece and nice odd widths here and there as well.

Thanks but the dino tail idea isn;’t mine. I copied it from Andreas Weissenburg.

   Glad you didn’t use the 5 wide adventurers car seats piece. It is a nice piece, but I prefer creative alternatives. Jonathan

There’s only so much in-theme I’m willing to go ;)

Tim