 Adventurers / 2195
    Rolls Royce Type A Armored Car —Peter F. Guenther
   I've wanted to build this one for a long time, and finally sat down to do it... The Rolls Royce Armored Car topped out at 45 mph and sported a Vickers Mark 1 machine gun with 1500 rounds of ammo in a rotating turret. It also had horribly restricted (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Rolls Royce Type A Armored Car —Peter F. Guenther
     Whoops, meant to cross-post this and forgot: (URL) Peter (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: Rolls Royce Type A Armored Car —Ed Andrews
   (...) Great build Peter. Makes me want to try one of those British Mk1. (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)