 Adventurers / 219
    Re: Nautilus —Richard Parsons
   Mark Lindsey wrote in message ... (...) Impervious to shot? Harumpf. That's the kind of claim I'd like to test from the quiet end of a hot cannon. (This might turn out to be a fitting epitaph, no?) The only thing I have ever encountered that's (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Nautilus —Mark Lindsey
   (...) Alright I concede it is doubtful that it is impervious to shot. Still you must admit that it is a cool looking vessel and is highly worthy of lego modeling. And I bet you can't use one of those firing lego cannons to sink my model. Mark L (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

   Mark Lindsey wrote in message ... (...) my (...) Definitely cool. And I can't use a lego cannon to blow a hole in a wet paper bag, let alone sink anything. Highly over-rated weapons. Having had shooting cannons only, until I recently scored some (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)