 Adventurers / 2187
Re: Adventurer's Train Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:24:31 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Elroy Davis wrote:
   About a year ago, I posted my Aventurer’s Train. While getting ready for an upcoming train show(1), I realized that Johnny and Pippin had vehicles for land and sea travel, but no air support.

This called for an addition. And so, the Canary was built.

snip

Way to capture the original style of the adventurers. I love the colapsable wing idea. The body is simple and not overdone, which suits the compactness required of this plane.

An A1 job on this one

Aaron