 Adventurers / 2160
  .adventurers Curatorship... anyone?

As you have pobably noticed I have been quite inactive these past six months or so. With full time work and study my time for updating and keeping the .adventurers site interesting (i.e. highlighting MOCs and changing the graphics etc) is limited. (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: .adventurers Curatorship... anyone?

(...) Chris - I just sent you an email, but I wanted to post here just in case. I would love to take over curatorship. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: .adventurers Curatorship... anyone?

Hi Marc Great! I'll reply to your email... don't go away! ;) Chris (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: .adventurers Curatorship... anyone?

(...) Thanks Marc. You should have editing capability now. -Suz (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)