 Adventurers / 2161
Re: .adventurers Curatorship... anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:30:07 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Chris Paton wrote:
   As you have pobably noticed I have been quite inactive these past six months or so. With full time work and study my time for updating and keeping the .adventurers site interesting (i.e. highlighting MOCs and changing the graphics etc) is limited. So...

Is there anyone out there interested in taking over the curatorship of .adventurers? If so I am ready to hand over the reigns of what has been a fun experience but one I feel, of late, I have not done justice.

Drop me an email or post here and we can coordinate the change over.

Chris

Chris -

I just sent you an email, but I wanted to post here just in case.

I would love to take over curatorship.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations