 Adventurers / 216
    Keep those movie titles coming! —Mark Lindsey
   I am going to post a list of the greatest adventure movies that could be related to the Lego Adventurer line on Friday. Give me any titles you might want considered. Also remember that I am specifically looking for those movies that relate to (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Keep those movie titles coming! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) This is Victorian era suggestion, and may be impossible to find: Royal Flash. Malcom MacDowall as Sir Harry Flashman and Oliver Reed as Otto von Bismark. From George MacDonald Fraser's book of the same name, which is something of a twisted (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)