 Adventurers / 216
215  |  217
Subject:
Keep those movie titles coming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:58:43 GMT

I am going to post a list of the greatest adventure movies that could be
related to the Lego Adventurer line on Friday.  Give me any titles you might
want considered.  Also remember that I am specifically looking for those
movies that relate to adventures between 1900 and 1940.  Once posted the list
of course will be open to debate, so be thinking of your favorites.

Mark L