 Adventurers / 2123
Re: Adventurers Poster contest entry (Journey to Atlantis)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 06:10:32 GMT

Hi Nelson:

Great poster! Thanks for entering.

Hi everyone:

I have an assignment to finish this weekend before I can update the poster page but I am hoping over the coming week I will work out some kind of voting system - very informal I imagine.

Thanks to everyone for entering the Prizeless Competition. Even though there were only a few entries I think you all managed to produce unique posters in many different styles.

Chris