 Adventurers / 2122
2121  |  2123
Subject:
Adventurers Poster contest entry (Journey to Atlantis)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:18:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here is my last-minute entry to the “.adventurers “prizeless” poster competition:

The featured MOC is something I made awhile ago, called “The Tunnelator”: (Click on image):

Dr. Kilroy has found the key to the lost city of Atlantis! Using his inventor skills, Kilroy constructs the Tunnelator to get them there. Johnny Thunder in “Journey to Atlantis”... Sound good? I am planning on making this into a full Adventurers story later.

If you look at the poster, you will also see one of Dr. Kilroy’s other inventions, his robotic Helper robot:

Enjoy!

“Big Daddy” Nelson