 Adventurers / 2110
    Another Poster —Luis Baixinho
   Hello! (URL) This is my entry to the .adventurers "prizeless" COMPETITION! Link: (URL) The photos are from a few of MOCs i made back on the summer of 2003. You can see all of them, here (URL) and here (URL) Chris: Of course is a honour for me that (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.loc.pt, FTX)

        Re: Another Poster —Chris Paton
     Thanks for entering Luis! I have put a thumbnail link of your poster together with Stephen and Jacob's on the competition page. As for using your plane on the competition poster - you're welcome, after seeing your MOC a while ago, it just had to be (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Another Poster —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Nice! I like your indirect reference to what period the poster is from. And the models are excellent for advertising such an important event. Play well, Jacob PS: Does anybody have examples of real posters from the period we try to replicate? (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Another Poster —Chris Paton
   (...) Great idea Jacob. Here is a link to Canadian Pacific Railroad's historical posters/graphics. It is of course mostly '30's and '40's era but it is the style that I imagine might fit with the Adventurers Theme. Check it out: (URL) Here's a site (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)