 Adventurers / 2073
2072  |  2074
Subject:
.adventurers "prizeless" COMPETITION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:42:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi everyone

I thought I might try and host a competition, but again, as usual, I could use some help. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please post them here.

I am proposing an Adventurers Poster Competition to celebrate the Adventurers theme. This is very informal and there are no prizes to be won, but it could pave the way for a more formal competition, perhaps even with prizes in the future. Who knows?

If you are interested please follow the link on the .adventurers page, or here:

Adventurers Poster Competition

Comments are very welcome as are any ideas on judging! This will be, as afar as I know the first .adventurers competition, so very informal and very experimental!

Finally, thanks in advance Luis Baixinho. I didn’t ask if I could use your picture but I did warn you it was begging to be made into a poster! Hope you approve. :)

Thanks

Chris