 Adventurers / 2067
Re: OutroMundo: A2-Transport Biplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:08:06 GMT

Hi Luís

Your plane is fantastic. I particularly like this picture/view and I think it is just begging to be made into a poster!

I enjoyed the extra pictures also, but I am pleased you went with the final configuration, the nose is really good.

Do you have any links to the original inspiration?

Thanks for sharing Luís!

Chris