 Adventurers / 2062
  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Double Dose)

I must be on a roll, but since I am hoping to have the story finished by the time school starts, I decided to up the ante a bit. So, here is a double dose of Johnny Thunder's Adventures: (URL) whole thing (thus far), when moderated: (URL) are (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (1/8 Update)

Well all, here is another update. I think it is Part VIII. The story in now complete, and I think it will last two more days if I post my standard four scene updates daily. I might do a double posting tomorrow so I don't have to break up the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Completed!!!)

Well here are the last scenes in the story. Hope you liked it. I'd be grateful for comments, so I can improve my work, both building and writing. Is there anything you think I did well and would like to see more of? Anything you think I did poorly (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)