 Adventurers / 1985
Re: New Adventurers Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 05:21:08 GMT

Very cool website. Quite interesting. I’m curious to see some of the MOCs, specifically Johnny’s cabin and the Baron’s manor (though I’m not sure my Johnny lives in a cabin). Only complaint I have, being the ligustocentric American I am, is that most of the forums are all in Danish (I believe). Looks like a good site.

Steve