 Adventurers / 1984
1983  |  1985
Subject:
Johnny Thunder and the Cave of Terror: Complete Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:38:13 GMT

I am pleased to present the final part of the innaugural episode of The
Adventures of Johnny Thunder: Johnny Thunder and the Cave of Terror. This part
is a bit longer than the previous, but I thought it best to do it all at once,
rather than chop up the resolution. I hope you all like it. So without further
ado, I present the finale of Johnny Thunder and the Cave of Terror!

{Warning: some of the material might not be suitable for younger children, due
to gothic elements}

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/TheCaveOfTeror/hw37.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/TheCaveOfTeror/hw38.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/TheCaveOfTeror/hw39.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/TheCaveOfTeror/hw40.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/TheCaveOfTeror/hw41.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/TheCaveOfTeror/hw42.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/TheCaveOfTeror/hw43.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/TheCaveOfTeror/hw44.jpg>

The whole spooky story:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=101130>

Hope you enjoyed it,
Happy Halloween,
Steve

P.S. Seems as if I forgot Part 6: For anyone who missed it, it is included in
the whole spooky story link. Also Here are the links to the pictures that were
part of Part 6:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/TheCaveOfTeror/hw21.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/TheCaveOfTeror/hw22.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/TheCaveOfTeror/hw23.jpg>