 Adventurers / 1961
    Re: A Question —Ken Bailey
   In lugnet.adventurers, Nelson Yrizarry wrote: snip (...) snip Yes I saw that when you first posted, just hadn't had a good look at it yet. Looks good, I might try and produce one myself later. snip (...) Snip But what would they discover ? what kind (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        Re: A Question —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   (...) I would say that it is proven that the Vikings did (URL) discover North America>! Christian (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)