 Adventurers / 1928
    Re: Adventurers Curator —Gary Thomas
   (...) Sounds good Chris, it's been prety dead around here. I'll try and go over some ideas and post if I come up with anything. Later, Gary (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Adventurers Curator —Chris Paton
     Thanks Gary. I have yet to hear if I can be the curator or not so I'll keep you posted. But go ahead and think of some ideas/links that would be of interest. My main goal is to brighten up the left hand side and generally make the newsgroup more (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

         Re: Adventurers Curator —Chris Paton
     Hi everyone I will soon be making some changes to the appearance of the Adventurers news group. I will of course welcome any comments you may have regarding any changes, but I imagine it will in general be a slow process in the sense that we should (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Adventurers Curator —Chris Paton
   Hi Gary I'd like to use one of your pictures as a "logo" on the .adventurers website: (URL) / This one!> Would that be okay? Chris BTW - I have noticed your support of the Prototype Hunters idea, thanks. I need to get back to that particular (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)