 Adventurers / 1930
Re: Adventurers Curator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 22:55:54 GMT

Hi everyone

I will soon be making some changes to the appearance of the Adventurers news
group.  I will of course welcome any comments you may have regarding any
changes, but I imagine it will in general be a slow process in the sense that we
should give it some time to see what does and does not work for this newsgroup.

Therefore, might I suggest that we agree to evaluate the goings on on the left
hand side as and when people want to comment but that we agree that any changes
to be made will occur once a month in the first instance for a trial period of
say, 3 months.  After which we can agree that some things can stay and others
should go.

I look at this newsgroup as a means to discuss the period and showcase the MOCs
of everyone who builds within or around the Adventurers theme - of course, I
hear you say.  But as I have said before I am not an expert on the adventurers
product line or on the period so I imagine my role purely as a means of
brightening up the newsgroup and kick starting some ideas or discussion or
competitions very much in line with your thoughts and ideas.

Please contact me if you have any ideas or post them here.

Thanks

Chris