 Adventurers / 1925
    Walk Like An Egyptian —Adam Murtha
   (URL) have finally completed my Egyptian Pyramid. Well, the exterior at least, I still need to put the finishing touches on the interior. I started this I don't know how many years ago. I only recently had the time to sit down and start building, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Walk Like An Egyptian —Peter Roberts
     (...) (URL) this is at an official display (...) Sounds great, I look forward to seeing the finished product (...) King Legosses? Like Ramesses, you know. (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

         Re: Walk Like An Egyptian —Adam Murtha
     (...) Bah! But it doesn't count if its officially from Lego, since they have an unlimited supply of brick. (...) I like that! :) Thanks! (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Walk Like An Egyptian —Chris Paton
   Hi Adam Your pyramid is huge! I think I would need to have many short building sessions so as not to become bored when building a model like your pyramid. Not that I am calling it boring! : ) But the finished product must certainly be worth the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers)