 Adventurers / 1933
Re: Walk Like An Egyptian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:45:24 GMT

Hi Adam

Your pyramid is huge!  I think I would need to have many short building sessions
so as not to become bored when building a model like your pyramid.  Not that I
am calling it boring! : )  But the finished product must certainly be worth the
effort you put in.

Looking forward to seeing the interior.  Are you designing features for
potential "playability" like traps and stuff?

Chris