 Adventurers / 1924
    Adventurers Curator —Chris Paton
   Ok, I am going to go for it. If anyone has ideas or comments regarding links or "whatever" to brighten up the left hand side of this newsgroup, and bump that darn counter up over 2000 posts then I would be happy to hear from you. Until further (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Adventurers Curator —Gary Thomas
   (...) Sounds good Chris, it's been prety dead around here. I'll try and go over some ideas and post if I come up with anything. Later, Gary (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Adventurers Curator —Chris Paton
     Thanks Gary. I have yet to hear if I can be the curator or not so I'll keep you posted. But go ahead and think of some ideas/links that would be of interest. My main goal is to brighten up the left hand side and generally make the newsgroup more (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

         Re: Adventurers Curator —Chris Paton
     Hi everyone I will soon be making some changes to the appearance of the Adventurers news group. I will of course welcome any comments you may have regarding any changes, but I imagine it will in general be a slow process in the sense that we should (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Adventurers Curator —Chris Paton
   Hi Gary I'd like to use one of your pictures as a "logo" on the .adventurers website: (URL) / This one!> Would that be okay? Chris BTW - I have noticed your support of the Prototype Hunters idea, thanks. I need to get back to that particular (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)