 Adventurers / 1918
  Adventurers Curator

Hi Do we have a curator for the Adventurers Newsgroup? I checked the list of curators and couldn't find anyone. I would really like to see the Adventurers Newsgroup become more active than it currently is. I think a curator, if we don't already have (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.adventurers)