 Adventurers / 1918
1917  |  1919
Subject:
Adventurers Curator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:29:29 GMT

Hi

Do we have a curator for the Adventurers Newsgroup?  I checked the list of
curators and couldn't find anyone.

I would really like to see the Adventurers Newsgroup become more active than it
currently is.  I think a curator, if we don't already have one, could bring a
lot more life to the newsgroup with new links etc, etc.  (Nothing really changes
on the left hand side of the page, eh?)  If we do have a curator - please could
you make some changes on the left hand side, every now and again. ;)

If you look at the Castle, Space and Pirates newsgroups, it is a lot more
exciting with much more going on and a greater sense of community.  We could do
that!

I would be interested in co-curating but I honestly don't know enough about the
Adventurers to want to be sole curator.

Any thoughts out there?  Anyone interested?

Chris